Thread: Good bye CSS
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 12, 2014

RMKamran will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up @ rarasham

Quote:
Originally Posted by rarasham View Post
dear seep , what the reason might be but i shall say something to you either you agree or not .... i attempted thrice css.... but as ill luck would have it i could not even qualify the written test . i thought i was not born for css or may be i was not better than those who had passed examination ..I think Allah has chosen a better place for you in the form of C.S.S. Allah wants you to be there and Serve the country .. Dear, Though i am a failed candidate but still i want to compete life is a name of struggle .What ever Allah has chosen for you is the best . I am satisfied at my current position what ever i am . This is the Place that My Almighty has chosen for me I struggled for my dreams but could not get there .So it is my advice have patience what you deserve Allah will surely bestow upon you .
Regards..........
AOA,

I've a soft corner for you Sir. I'm sure you gave your best but nature decided something else for you. I salute you for being a satisfied person people got dis-hard and demotivated by dint of failure. Respected seep should learn from your high spirits, indeed, you're source of inspiration

And In shaa ALLAH TALA by HIS grace, you'll get certainly better reward of all that hard work, that you did day and night, in this world and hereafter by HIS grace.

Remember me in your prayers Sir and please pray for our success

Profound regards,
RMKamran.
rarasham (Thursday, February 13, 2014), RHSherazi (Sunday, February 16, 2014)