View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 13, 2014

MYG2010 is on a distinguished road
Default Letter to Prime Minister & Ministry of Defence

Dear All,

Today I called NTS, the representative was so pathetic, when asked about the uploading of sample paper of AD-MoD, the illogical statement was put in that NTS never provides the sample paper against the officer posts. I made him remember past times when NTS was doing the same like AD-NAB. In response to that disrespect was shown by the representative and replied that whenever we feel its right time to upload we will upload the sample paper. I said its my right to have the information and I have paid fees for this, he replied NTS never pushed you to appear in the exam, this is how it is accept it or leave it. Rather abashed he was laughing. NTS Officials should be aware of this that there credibility is at stake.

I have a question here : After transferring heavy fees to NTS isn't it our right to know the contents in order to prepare for the exam ?

NTS is busy in minting heavy amounts by imposing charges on both the employer and the applicants, where as the heavy fees is a restricting factor for those who cannot arrange it. NTS must change the criterion now by charging the employers only rather applicants. Beside this another factor must be considered that now they have started making blunders in designing proper tests i.e. in the recent test of State Bank OG2 Officer .. the questions of economics are asked under the heading of current affairs ..
I doubt if not raised our voice at right time, it will result in another blunder which I believe is going to happen in upcoming test of AD-MoD . In order to make our system work efficiently we must rectify the errors so please help yourself and convey this message to the Government.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MYG2010 For This Useful Post:
Bozdar Iqbal (Thursday, February 13, 2014), tanker (Thursday, February 13, 2014)