View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 07, 2005
35th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of AppreciationCSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: roll#2764.....am 4th from Sindh Rural

Danyal is on a distinguished road
Default Marksheet

Assalam o Alaikum... all dear friends!!!

I received my Aimaalnaama (marksheet) today at 11:30 ....and wanted u all to have a glimpse of it..

Here we go:

Essay..........................48 (Islam vs West)
English.......................44 (without a complete question of comprehension n idioms)

General knowledge:

E D S.......................50
Current Affairs.........43
Pakistan Affairs.......44 ( though i had attempted 2 n a half questions in all excluding objective one.....which i hope must have born me not more than 8 marks)

Islamiat.................40
.................................................. .................................................. ........................

Forestry..............37
Sociology............36
Geography.......... Paper 1 : 71
...........................paper 2 : 45 ( and believe me, in this very paper i had thrown arrows in the air)
Constitutional Law........62
Sindhi...........................76

Grand total........................596

FAILED IN AGGREGATE....!!!

Now a word abt my preparation:

Dear fellows, my total preparation period spanned to barely three months, and in complete seclusion from outside world.....having no seniors around i deemed it not necessary to consult too many people, for this might have spoilt my spirits......and also had no idea abt this forum.....and thus tried to hitch my wagon to the stars all alone.
Believe me, i had no pre-prepared notes whatsoever...........but was very much confident abt my performance in the exam.

Anyway, the moment i came to know abt the results and that also not finding my name in between.....i was shellshot......but thanks Allah.....i found very nice friends in this forum who could be construed as the asset to all aspirants.........

Dear fellows , La taqnatoo mir'rahmatillah...is my final message to all....!!!

regards,