View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 15, 2014
42nd CTP (PAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 25

Schandenfreud is on a distinguished road

Indeed a tricky one...i dont see an essay solely from point of having content...these are mostly current affairs topics and problem with such topics is that one knows about background and current information about such topics but people forget that it is an essay paper and approaching and navigating essay paper is different from how you approach current affairs...i being a person who has a knack for such topics knows how tricky they become..last year i attempted THERE should be limit to free speech and passed my exam but trick is to attempt an essay paper like an essay paper.. these topics when viewed superficialy seem easy but beneath that veneer lies a great and ardous undertaking..so not an easy paper and Essay will live up to its reputation of being MONSTER#1..watch out for the result.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Schandenfreud For This Useful Post:
amnakhan (Saturday, February 15, 2014), dany k (Sunday, February 16, 2014), khankhajjak (Saturday, February 15, 2014)