View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 16, 2014

RMKamran will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb @ Wish Zahra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wish Zahra View Post
Is their anyone who can guide me about chosing the optional subjects????is it important to chosse subjects as in given in groupss????If i want to chosse sociology??then is it necessary to chosse all other 5 subjects in the group????plzz guide meee[/I]
AOA,

You're new to forum, post your subject related queries to "subject analysis" forum.

You can choose optionals as per your academic background, interest and scoring trend of subjects. You're suppose to complete 600 marks from optional subjects. You can't choose all subjects from any particular groups. Read rules of syllabus carefully.

Followings subjects are considered scoring: Persian (200 marks), psychology (200), accounting and auditing (200), geography (200), sociology (100), journalism (100), international law (100), Muslim law (100), USA history (100), business administration (100).

Follow below link and come up with couple of optionals, members will guide you for final selection.

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-syllabus.php

Profound regards,
RMKamran.

Last edited by RMKamran; Sunday, February 16, 2014 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Correction
The Following User Says Thank You to RMKamran For This Useful Post:
Wish Zahra (Friday, February 21, 2014)