View Single Post
Old Monday, February 17, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,992 Times in 631 Posts
zuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud of

My bundle of Thanks won't work. Surely, I cannot express any thing in this regard. I have always thought that I can play with words but words vanish away in practical life. Let you all be blessed with what Allah wants and undoubtedly He loves and helps those who help others.

Misery Loves Company.....

My father has been caught by Typhoid. Already, he is very weak and this fever has made him weaker than before. His platelets has reached 68K. We transfused a bottle of whole blood, yesterday.

And, that is why I couldn't come online. I do not have my personal internet connection, I surf it at my uncle's home. If anyone wants to ask or talk, one can do this via mobile. I have shared it in my profile.

One more thing, my father's teeth are very weak and due to low platelets and Hepatitis C blood keep on flowing out of his teeth of and on. And blood do not stop now. Matlab dantu say Halka khoon behta rehta hai. If any one knows how to stop this blood should inform me kindly. He used a kind of medicine which doctor had advised but didn't work. If there is any tube or something else. Do inform.

It is all about my father's life and there is no any filth or foul in my words what I utter is truth and reality.

The Following User Says Thank You to zuhaib ahmed For This Useful Post:
candidguy (Monday, February 17, 2014)