View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Irum Siddiqui will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza Kahlon View Post
Im no good at essays because i never tried to write any...EVER...and hence paying for such an attitude...but coming to your outline.....on its own...not comparing to e.g Bilal's....i think its good....but If i were attempting it using the same points...I would've probably skipped debating America and Pakistan cz it would be very tricky....While reading the outline i felt you suddenly straying away after giving examples of the Great nations....Maybe i wouldve wanted to specifically apply the Factors you mentioned above on the Nations.....consolidate my argument by using those examples....

In the end, in my NOVICE opinion, you might lose a few points in maybe straying or not entirely justifying the relevancy of a portion of your outline, but, I can say with confidence that your attempt was, inshAllah, better than 100's of other candidates...Baki rest is on the Almighty, what ever He ordains for you.
Goodluck

P.S. Interesting qoute by the way!
Sir! i do respect to your opinion. main ne bhi examination hall main 1st time hi likha tha essay i never practiced it before.
Thank you!