View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 18, 2014

saadiii is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
Best of Luck dear. I think taking USA in account was really not a good idea. If they are great (if they really are), it is because of fighting and occupying other countries' resources, and even when they were a colony, they fought the war with British, how can you say that they did not fight the war? skipping the USA thing your essay will fetch marks.

Thanks Iram. But dear why was it needed to include the points i-e Standpoint for America, consequences of fighting and stance for Pakistan? None of these points is pertinent to topic. However, you have done a great job as compared to others who have just squeezed the topic to Pakistan and TTP dialogue. Best of Luck my dear.

Dante's divine comedy must have been included. I really appreciate your effort, may you succeed.

Yes dear, this one seems to be the most opted. But it needs Allah's blessing to succeed and Insha Allah if you have done good job, he will not fail you just for the reason that you have opted that topic. Dear, in CE 2013 not many people justified the topic Meaning and Purpose of Education. I will post an outline, if someone followed that, then he would have passed but mostly people hit beside the mark. Similarly many people have focused on current govt and TTP dialogue only which is a great mistake and similarly, many others have taken into account Islam's concept of Peace etc. Don't you worry. I have twice appeared for competitive exams and twice picked the most attempted topics i-e energy crisis in CE 2012 and Democracy in PMS. Allah has always blessed me with success in essay. Allah's help is needed only, nothing else.

I will do it Insha Allah.
what do you think about this outline? is it worth marks scoring or just an average one?