View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 19, 2014

l050006 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenboy View Post
The only paper that ruined was essay . what was the noticeable aspect of this paper was to fail the most of the students . In pakistan , society and its education system allow government to analyze the exposure of student for civil service . Already , youth is suffering from unemployment , financial restrain , ban on government jobs . where one to go? Foreign investment only come in stock market . Whereas , private investors are reluctant to invest in manufacturing sector . Youth is frustrated to see politican , elites and industrialists . The sorry state of affair in visible in every country . Government seats are booked and no job opportunities . This competitive exams is curse . it is gamble . only single papers decides fate of aspirants . through out the career . students is taught , we are proud of urdu and pakistani . conversely , in civil servant is our national and mother language . I am saying because . i personally and objectively , observe the corrupt system of this country . The AC (ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER ) are grabber of money . police is corrupt , only elected MNA is in advantage because of hold over the entire administration of city . in pakistan , every thins is associated with money . the best known example is MALIK RIAZ , he man who paid every one its price . Follow him and make money . every man will be in your feet , even , mna of constituency will salute your . every person will own you . every one try to associate with you . Do not waste time in this country . this country has not given even to quaid e azam . then , how you are dear to ask from this country . Take out of this country . i am fad up now Nothing to expect better just hypocrisy is the purpose of pakistan . so be hypocrate like REHMAN MALIK . you will get more prestigious than zardari .

Dont be upset. and dont curse your country.
my dear try try again till u will succeed.

Last edited by mhz99; Monday, September 22, 2014 at 11:49 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to l050006 For This Useful Post:
amnakhan (Wednesday, February 19, 2014), Khadijha Arib (Wednesday, February 19, 2014), MOHSINALIKHAN (Wednesday, February 19, 2014), Rida Malik (Wednesday, February 19, 2014)