View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 19, 2014

fluent_20 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pak Post View Post
I have appeared in CE-2012, 2013 & 2014.
CE-2012 - Failed in aggregate. I scored 586 in aggregate.
CE-2013 - Failed in Compulsory due to 118 score in GK.
CE-2014 - Islamiat & Sociology paper went too lose. Also, C.A paper too ( i did 2 questions only).

I am thinking to forget CSS now. Yeah feeling very much down and out. I studied too much but i am tired now.

If it were my 1st or 2nd attempt, i would have appeared in the rest of the papers to get paper solving experience but now that aspect does not seem feasible.

Since yesterday, i am thinking to stamp myself an absolute failure. Sometimes i feel to go for the rest of the papers of CE-2014 but then a common sense comes and says "hey are you crazy. Why are you chasing it blindly. It is of no use now. Even if you score well in next 5 papers, still you can not score high enough to remain in the competition. You have already lost the game. Now do bot drag yourself aimlessly."

I am now inviting the comments of members to help me. I know, i have missed the CE-2014. So should i bear the pressure of next papers or sleep tight in next 5 days or go for some outing to forget the CSS. I do not want to remember it anymore.

The good thing CSS brought to me is the vast knowledge and writing skills and i feel a better person in life. I know alots of things which i never knew before. I have learnt how to get myself out of trouble. But somewhere my inner self says yaar bs kro ab chor do bht ho gya ab to. Kha mkha mtt ghaseeto khud ko.
Don't appear yar . Since you have decided and inner voice says you to not trump upon your soul . Please don't appear plz :-) :-)