View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 19, 2014
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenboy View Post
The only paper that ruined was essay . what was the noticeable aspect of this paper was to fail the most of the students . In pakistan , society and its education system allow government to analyze the exposure of student for civil service . Already , youth is suffering from unemployment , financial restrain , ban on government jobs . where one to go? Foreign investment only come in stock market . Whereas , private investors are reluctant to invest in manufacturing sector . Youth is frustrated to see politican , elites and industrialists . The sorry state of affair in visible in every country . Government seats are booked and no job opportunities . This competitive exams is curse . it is gamble . only single papers decides fate of aspirants . through out the career . students is taught , we are proud of urdu and pakistani . conversely , in civil servant is our national and mother language .I am saying because . i personally and objectively , observe the corrupt system of this country . The AC (ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER ) are grabber of money . police is corrupt , only elected MNA is in advantage because of hold over the entire administration of city . in pakistan , every thins is associated with money . the best known example is MALIK RIAZ , he man who paid every one its price . Follow him and make money . every man will be in your feet , even , mna of constituency will salute your . every person will own you . every one try to associate with you . Do not waste time in this country . this country has not given even to quaid e azam . then , how you are dear to ask from this country . Take out of this country . i am fad up now Nothing to expect better just hypocrisy is the purpose of pakistan . so be hypocrate like REHMAN MALIK . you will get more prestigious than zardari .
Don't be frustrated- try again. This country has many problems and it is people [as enlightened as you seem to be] like you who have to come forward and change things here.

Having said that, since many people come forward at the same time, for the same position [or crusade one may say], you have to prove your mettle. Essay paper would happen to be one of those barriers. Next time will be a charm for you insha Allah Don't worry

P.S Work on your English a bit

Last edited by mhz99; Monday, September 22, 2014 at 11:48 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to umarabbas For This Useful Post:
MOHSINALIKHAN (Wednesday, February 19, 2014)