View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADIL KHESHGI View Post
Dear Fellow, tukke baze se aap dor rahein CSS mein instead you should adopt a cool and calculated approach towards the questions you're asked. Control your nerves while at the examination hall and keep your morale up, always. Jo questions CSS exam mein atay hein unka data aap ke zihen mein hota hai laiken aap nerves ko control nahe kar pate, pehlay question ko samjiye aur phir answer leken aapko exam acha feel hone lagi ga. Best of luck!
100% right...... Actually it is a war against "me" "I" and "myself"... knowledge sab hoti jab paper attempt kartey,,,, ya to excitment me paper acha nahi hota ya to khud par control ni krpate or bla bla blaaa likhte e jate .....Indeed, CSS is a game of nerve.... Khud par control karna or khud aitmadi hi jeet he, na sirf css me balke zindagi kay har mor or imthan me. Rasto me hurdles hen leken cross karney me fark he, koi asani se karta koi nahi karpata or koi smoothly karta. This is the name of life and you have to try again and again.. Well said by robert frost. "the woods are lovely, dark and deep but I have the promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep and miles to go before I sleep......
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
amnakhan (Wednesday, February 19, 2014), Sna Shah (Wednesday, February 19, 2014)