View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Banned

Pak Post is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by majid rehman View Post
Pak Post dont lose your heart for CSS is not everything in life worth achieving.
Let me tell you my story.
This was my last attempt two in 2012 i failed in GK securing 116 and in 2013 failed in essay. this time i worked even harder and was confident with my preparation. On the very first day I appeared in papers, when I came back, I had my outline checked by my teacher, who himself happens to be a CSP, he showed great happiness and hoped that I will get through Inshallah (will share my outline later on). I slept tightly, next day in morning i was going to exam hall on my bike and on the way i had a road accident.......(I am crying) and instead of being in exam hall I reached at hospital ........( Ya Allah mujhe himmat de k me is ulmiye ko bardasht kar sakon) When i came in my senses, it was about 100 am I cried a lot and told my parents and doctors to let me go to exam but they did not allow me. me sara din rota raha......sochta raha k aik aisi chez jis k liye 3 sal tak mahnat ki aise hi chale gaye and my dreams are shatterd........aur abhi tak ro hi raha ho apne optionals k papers dekh k jo bare mazedar aa rahe hain. But i have not lose heart i have decided to prepare for PCS as soon as i get home.
Though I am not in a position to share anything but your post compelled me to share my story.
Dear Majid Rehman

I really feel sorry for you. Your incident made me cry.

This is what destiny does to us. Anyhow you are a brave person. May Allah bless you with good health and also bless you with a good prestigious job too.

But one thing is clear that the things were out of reach for you and beyond your control. There is no fault of yours.

Best luck for your life, health and everything and thank you for so much support. My best best wishes for you. Yeah it would be the saddest story of your life. It is a very strange twist in your life. May be Allah has other plans for you. Your Rizq will pull you to itself one day.

Thanks again and best luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pak Post For This Useful Post:
ahmed khoso (Wednesday, February 19, 2014)