View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 20, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal86 View Post
I won't suggest you either to quit or do away with the remaining papers. After all, it were you who decided to appear, in the first place, for the competitive exam. So the ultimate decision ought to come on your part. However, if I were in place of you, i.e. if I were facing a situation like you, I myself would have preferred to go for the subsequent papers; not with a sort of thought that some miracle may happen that would pave the way for my ultimate landing in one of the groups, but with the attitude of concluding my entire struggle in a graceful manner .

I would not have delusioned myself by associating a false-hope or subscribing to some miraculous phenomenon because that way I may set another ground for some other disappointment in the future. Here, I never mean that miracles never occur at all. Miracles do happen in life. In fact my own life is replete with a lot many unexpected events, however, those have only occured in my life when i least bothered to give a pre-thought that circumstances may also mould this way or that way.

I appeared in CSS 11, cleared all the papers but GK(115). Never appeared again. The same year I cleared written test for the post of tehsildar but unfortunately couldn't make it through in the intervieww. Then I stared teaching in some school to the students of O/A levels. After all I had to contribute in the earnings of my family . Meanwhile, I kept applying for some general posts announced by FPSC (AD IB, AD ANF, etc). But failure everytime. I also applied for Assisstant Electrical Engineer Railways, again announced by Fpsc. The written test went fine for this BS 17 post, but later some friend told me that those posts have been cancelled. So I relinquished the hope for my degree related post and bothered least to wait for the result.

I started visualizing my horrifying career as a teacher with a professional degree at my side. One day I got so much fed up of my teaching profession that I resigned without having a plan B at my side. Now that was the moment when I was fully shattered. All the roads were blocked in front of me. Some friends of mine kept taunting me of taking an irrational decision. But, the Lofty Lord of our emburdens not a human being beyond his capacity or strength. He indeed is the best planner.

Would you believe, the very same day I had resigned from my teaching job, when I came to my house at night, I found a letter sent by FPSC telling me about my success in the written of AEE railways. Now it was a miracle. 30th August 2013. Henceforth, I started preparing for the interview, and by the grace of Allah Pak, I qualified it in flying colors.

The reason for sharing this small story was to tell you that though we plan certain things for us but our Creator, the all knowing, knows best as which thing suits us and at what time. All praise be to Allah (SWT).
Great dear. May Allah Bless you in every walk of life. You have been fighting with up and downs, its really nice story.

@Pak post,

I feel really sorry for you, but dear don't give up.... Allah Almighty will do better insh Allah..