View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 06, 2007

resigned_angel is on a distinguished road

@RESPECTED F.S. , FATIMA ALI , NOSHEEN

thx to all encouraging agents....

@nosheen
i wrote the essay on "A country is backward because its people are backward"
i wrote only 9 pages and it multiplied my painz as the direction of 4000 to 5000 was gawking at me.i started essay on 10 o"clock after long contemplation in solitude without any outline .on the contrary i was 500% sure my compositon paper was a mature and upto mark attempt and i was surmising that i would secure atleast 60 marks out of 100.i had practised the same precis and expansion which i attempted in paper..but as ill luck would have it...well in the essay i discussed the moral laxity,political deformity,religious imprefection and intellectual abnormailty of people.then i gave examples of US and China on the very next page.i quoted 3 very touching quotations...language was a bit scholary..not very mush.it was purely my own attempt..i did not get any stuff abt this topic...we all know wide reading extend always its helping hand..we all have gone thru THE PLEASURES OF PHILOSOPHY,,RUSSEL,BACON,IN THE ARENA and so on..so it was general topic and its in ur hands how u make it unusual..thx

i remember on one quotation right now which i wrote inthe end...

trust no future however pleasant,
let the dead past bury,its dead,
act_act in the present living,
heart within and god overhaed...
(LONGFELLOW)

*composing errors should be neglected*

@about my composition paper
1.well concocted and fabricated presic
2.comprehension was my topic
3.expansion was totally based on the idea of BACON "honesty is..."
4.out of ten five were correct.
5.five correction were correct..."i challenge"
6.five idioms were correct.."i challenge"
7.five direct and indirect were correct.."i challenge"
8.4 pair of words were correct.
i know it would prove futile excersize to consult FPSC or any court so am mute satute...i discussed my composition paper with many renouned prof's and they appriciated my attemp while they also kept quite on the question of my essay paper.

*composing errors should b neglected as am not computer litrate and dun know how to recompose*thx

Last edited by Princess Royal; Monday, July 04, 2011 at 02:52 AM.