View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 22, 2014

makj is on a distinguished road

i started my preperation for ce 14 from last september and studied whole heartedly for one and a half month.then i had to attend a marriage function and it took my whole two weeks that i didnt even touch my books[except for reading dawn offcourse] and when i was over with the function it was mid november and i realized that i had very little time left for the exam and i wont be able to prepare well for the exam in that short span of time . i lost interest in it and i bacame so much lazy and wasted all my remaining time untill 20 days before the exam i suddenly felt motivated and i started to study again and forgot about everything in those 20 days just study and sleep though i was still of the view that i wont be able to make it i studied hard and then it was the start of the exam and with every paper passing by i cursed myself more and more and wished to have a little more time even for a week and how much difference i could have made if i havent wasted that precious time of mine by losing hope.i just want to advice not to loose hope even if you have left very little time for the exam you never know how the paper would turn out for you. p.s all my paper went well and still have some hope that i can make it through.
ahmed khoso (Sunday, February 23, 2014), amnakhan (Sunday, February 23, 2014), Ranjha M S (Sunday, February 23, 2014), rayma qaiser (Saturday, February 22, 2014), Sajjad Magsi (Thursday, February 27, 2014), Sumaira Saleh Mohammad (Wednesday, February 26, 2014), zumar khan (Saturday, March 01, 2014)