View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 22, 2014

Humaayun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaheer Qadri View Post
Oh really???
Kindly mention the centers as well, we should raise our voice against this irresponsibility of the concerned officials. please write something in any national level newspaper so that in future such flaws may be taken into account by FPSC. leveling the playing field is the duty of FPSC.
my center is in BISE examination center, Lahore

Quote:
Originally Posted by makj View Post
100 % agree with you.i was so surprised to see that there was absolute no check on the aspirants. except for the ist paper no one checked my cnic or the slip and cheating wasn't difficult at all if someone intend to do and i am sure they cant trace if you send some other person to take the exam in place of you
well in my case ... i have been to three different centers and no one checked the roll number slips or NIC in those centers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Hassan kazmi View Post
Its facts extreme discrimination at Lawrence road lahore center
i have seen female were using phone in the center and even head phone were attached under their scarfs...
that kind of breed of CSP's will lead Pakistan huh...alas..
i am happy that my paper are finished today
exactly ... my center is also the same ... and its worse there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roqayyah View Post
Did they check NIC and roll # slip on first day and in compulsory papers?
i have given exams in three different halls in BISE exam centers lahore and no checked in either the compulsory or the optional subjects !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisma khan View Post
well thts perfect exmple of defence mecnism known s projection. css is impossible without sheer motivtion.
sorry, didn't get your point ...

Last edited by Shooting Star; Monday, February 24, 2014 at 03:41 AM. Reason: merged