View Single Post
Old Monday, February 24, 2014
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 1988Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2013 - Merit 49 (ETO) BPS-17

Thanked 1,546 Times in 864 Posts
Ali Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to behold
Default Arabic Paper 2014

FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR
RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, 2014

ARABIC - PAPER I

TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
PART - I (MCQS): 30 MINUTES

PART - I (MCQS): MAXIMUM MARKS = 20
PART - II: MAXIMUM MARKS = 80

NOTE: (i) Part - II is to be attempted on the separate Answer Book.
(ii) Attempt ONLY FOUR questions from PART - II. ALL questions carry EQUAL marks. Answer must be written in ENGLISH except wherespecified in the QUESTION PAPER.
(iii) All the parts (if any) of each Question must be attempted at one place instead of at different places.
(iv) Candidate must write Q. No. in the Answer Book in accordance with Q. No. in the Q.Paper.
(v) No Page/Space be left blank between the answers. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
(vi) Extra attempt of any question or any part of the attempted question will not be considered.

FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR
RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, 2014

ARABIC - PAPER II

TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
PART - I (MCQS): 30 MINUTES

PART - I (MCQS): MAXIMUM MARKS = 20
PART - II: MAXIMUM MARKS = 80

NOTE: (i) Part - II is to be attempted on the separate Answer Book.
(ii) Attempt ONLY FOUR questions from PART - II. ALL questions carry EQUAL marks. Answer must be written in ENGLISH except wherespecified in the QUESTION PAPER.
(iii) All the parts (if any) of each Question must be attempted at one place instead of at different places.
(iv) Candidate must write Q. No. in the Answer Book in accordance with Q. No. in the Q.Paper.
(v) No Page/Space be left blank between the answers. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
(vi) Extra attempt of any question or any part of the attempted question will not be considered.

hafiz mubashar (Wednesday, September 03, 2014), pari Ali BNi (Thursday, November 27, 2014), shehzadi58 (Sunday, March 09, 2014), umer ahmad (Friday, May 16, 2014)