View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Except mcqs both papers were hot cakes for me Interestingly, I prepared only one ocean currents-atlantic and that question came in the paper. I attempted it to the level of perfection with figures. Though no question from Rocks, Earthquakes, Volcanoes, but paper went 'average'. Paper II was very easy and I made maps almost in every question.

In the end of the days, I came to know that my selection of optional subjects were correct. More or less every paper came easier than that of other papers e.g socio. pub add, arabic.

At least, now I can say that Inshallah I will make it in this attempt if essay and fpsc's checking pattern allow me.

Now I am going to take my last and third attempt. Inshallah is me b jan laga deni hai.....phir jo naseeb! So, that's why from today I am going to make a new strategy for preparation...

Wish u all the very best friends
The Following User Says Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
khankhajjak (Tuesday, February 25, 2014)