View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Colossal is on a distinguished road
Default Changing Your Mindset for CSS

Changing Your Mindset for CSS

Here are some important tips for CSS this can be helpful to new aspirants, and these are totally based on my personal opinion if other members want to share their thoughts they are welcome

1) Be Patriot to Pakistan. If you will become Bureaucrat you have to run Pakistan.
2) Prophet Muhammad PBUH is the Great personality in the world (Bieng a Muslim no one can doubt it)
3) Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah and Allama Iqbal were the two prominent leaders of Pakistan they could never be wrong in anyway.
4) You should know each and everything about them. Learn atleast 20-25 sayings of above personalities on important topics.
5) You should be result oriented, this is very important, if you see any problem around you dont only criticize it but also think about its solution for example you see lot of beggars in the market, you will say "there are lot of beggars Govt should control them" but the question is "HOW"? you should also have to think How?
6) Relate international issues with Pakistan and its impact on Pakistan and what possible means Pakistan should take to secure its position.
7) Pakistan is Islamic Republic however we cant see any Islamic teaching around us how to implement these in practical means.
8) You should be aware about all 4 pillars of the state which includes, Parliament, Judiciary, Army and Senate (5th Media).
9) Keep a keen eye on core issues of the world, like Palestine issue, kashmir issue, Syria Issue, Nuclear proliferation and many others.
10) Last but not the least Feel you are CSP officer, change your personality, attitude and thoughts.

Above suggestions are totally my personal thoughts if i am lacking anywhere please let me know, You can also add your ones below.

Hope this will be the first step towards CSS-2015.

Thanks Regards Colossal
ahmed khoso (Tuesday, February 25, 2014), amna rafiq (Friday, February 28, 2014), amnakhan (Saturday, March 01, 2014), bintykhan (Saturday, April 05, 2014), decentguy (Thursday, February 27, 2014), iqrameer (Thursday, February 27, 2014), kaneezfatimasahar (Thursday, February 27, 2014), RAQEEB MUGHAL (Saturday, May 31, 2014), RHSherazi (Tuesday, February 25, 2014), Sarazaf (Saturday, May 31, 2014), sunny volcano (Monday, May 05, 2014)