View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 07, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Noman has a spectacular aura aboutNoman has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hira Butt
@ Noman
Hope that, till now, you might have been moved to 'ro-posh' status in new residence for studies as I'v sent almost 6 e-mails to ur hotmail id & tried allot ur cell since last night but no answer! And perhaps u may not be able to answer my post till april 2008.
sincerely
Hira Butt.
@hira butt
First, thnx for such nice compliments & wishes. & perhaps u didn't checked ur gmail id, i've sent u reply on that. However, yes, I'll be moving on Monday to my new residence where I willingly cutted off ptcl + cable net ! You may contact me via SMS only on my old cell(incoming calls all r restricted; only outgoing n sms plz; +all old ptcl no's not active). I'll be using net once in a month. Secondly, I've frwrded ur cv & talked wd DD(db) in rhq; nw call again to SE mr Mukhtar Mnt Region at nsrc(chistian); rest check ur inbox & if any prob contact via sms. & do let me know of ur arival to mnt for intrvw wch will likely be on 27th. looking forward to see u. thnx.

Thnx to cssforum, csp's, & all the respected members who r a source of encouragement and inspiration for css and also a source of hving gd frndshps wd pals around!

regards,
sincerely,
Noman !
The Following User Says Thank You to Noman For This Useful Post:
Hira Butt (Sunday, October 07, 2007)