View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 27, 2014

sajad ali memon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by silla View Post
congrats wts ur marks %age n tell me something about peparation of test bcz i disqualified
The key is to Improve english and maths- English, with reference to grammar and maths to the level of GAT general. Try solving exercises given in books for preparation of NTS-GAT general(books are easily available in market). Perhaps, you can refer any book which tallies with the level of NTS tests(I hope you have gone through few). Test pattern varies with regard to requirement of the post but if you are good at areas mentioned above you can make it through no matter what changes are made in the pattern(remember almost 70% of the tests comprises English and Maths). In short, there is no shortcut to success. Start today, start now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by souri View Post
Is there any1 from Hyderabad Qualified the test?

Tapatalk
me

Quote:
Originally Posted by silla View Post
congrats dear thori hmari b help kr do kahan se tyari ki apne stuff kahan se lia relevent etc
PS. On previous pages I saw few guys who secured considerably good marks in Maths and English and yet could not qualify. To make for it, I would suggest you improve English by reading Newspaper which, to a good extent, would cover up for GK as well.

Last edited by Zaheer Qadri; Saturday, November 22, 2014 at 10:33 AM.