View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 27, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about
Default Study Partners needed-for CSS-2015

Assalam o alaikum

I have taken my 2nd attempt (CE-14). Alhamduliallah in this attempt I am more or less satisfied on account of my performance to the level of perfection. On the other hand, I am going to take my 3rd attempt (CE-15) with my fullest strength. Hence, I have been doing my preparing for last two years, now I need “serious, sincere and hard working” study partners for our last attempt:

Partner A-who must be masters in Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry

Partner B-who must be masters in I.R/Political Science/History

Partner C-who must be masters in English Literature

Partner D-who must be masters in Geography/Psychology/MBA

Partner E, That’s me...Inshallah, I will share my techniques with my limited knowledge (especially in essay paper/Geography/Psychology/US History), experience and personal notes. I have prepared my own notes for both compulsory and optional subjects and inshallah will share with my partners.

Those who are going to take 3rd or 2nd attempts, will be appreciated to join our group. Inshallah we can do miracles in coordination and reciprocal tendencies.

1. Note: Please join only those who are “serious, sincere & hard working”.. Inshallah, we have to plan every thing according to the “current trend” of CSS-Exam.. My contact information is into my profile…

Thanks in anticipation…
The Following User Says Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
Zaheer Qadri (Thursday, February 27, 2014)