View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 27, 2014
42nd CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 109

diyashaah is on a distinguished road

Interview 10:30 AM
I am the first to go in front of the panelist among my 7 group fellows
Chairman greeted and said have a seat miss after that he asked few questions such as
• As I am a lecturer, he asked me the no of students in my university.
• He asked the before having GSP plus status. Pak had to sign few treaties what are they?
• He asked me what is FORCED LABOUR?
• Another question regarding laws in British History, which I didn’t recall as I was hearing them first time (my optional related)
• That’s all from the Chairman side

Now the second panelist who asked me the questions was Mr Suhail Mansoor
• He first asked me to describe Media Policy?
• PEMRA?
• What changes it brought about in Pakistan? How differ from the previous policies?
• Describes PRESS LAWS in Pakistan, what are they??
• What is Print Line?

( as journalism was my optional)
Next, he asked me about literature related questions such as:
• Keats concept of Negative Capability?
• Why it is called Negative?
• He asked me to explain the quotation from Hamlet “TO BE OR NOT TO BE”
• What is the Tragic Flaw of Hamlet
( as I did my honors in Literature and Linguistics)

Next one was the Mam Batool
• As I am doing job in another city, so she asked me question on it that wont it is difficult to live away from home?
• Why you want to shift in your profession from teaching to civil service?
• Mukhataraa Maii Case…. Was what she did is right or wrong???, a lot discussion on this issue ( healthy and light discussion)
• Women Empowerment Bills Passed by PPP government? Name them
• She asked me are u changing the profession just to have power and authority??
( a good discussion on it and there are moments when all the panelists laughed, as discussion going on in lighter mood)

The last one is Mr Rana Wajid

• Explain the working of ICJ, how it is limited?
• What is the composition of ICJ in a sense any objection on it, and people don’t refer to it because they think it is biased??
• What are SECURITY COUNCIL REFORMS? And what is the stance of Pak on it?
• No. of questions on Civil Military Relationship and again on this topic very healthy discussion and again in lighter mood.
• He asked me why military take part in the making of National security Policy, it is the domain of Parliament?
• Do you like Dictators? I said not really, counter questioning but the lighter and interesting one as at some points we all laughed  
• He asked who gave the concept of United Europe.
• What is Belfast and Good Friday??

(as my optional are INTERNATIONAL LAW, BRITISH HISTORY, JOURNALISM AND PSYCHOLOGY)

The overall behavior of panelists was very warm, friendly and comforting, they won’t give tough time and in my interview we had occasions where we shared laughter in discussions.
candidguy (Wednesday, March 05, 2014), musmanhussain (Thursday, February 27, 2014), Princex Ambreen (Tuesday, June 07, 2016), sadiakanwal (Saturday, June 14, 2014), sunnykhalid (Sunday, October 26, 2014), Tashfeen Alam (Thursday, February 27, 2014)