View Single Post
Old Friday, February 28, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqarhassan View Post
brother... don't you think that scoring 140 plus is a bit unrealistic ??? i scored 127 in my 1st attemp.... with good preperation...
I have been preparing Geo for last 1 year, prepared my own notes and practiced them on daily basis. If you read my notes then you will come to that more or less every question has been asked from my notes Alhamdullialh. In paper A, I attempted 4 questions to the level of perfection. It means minimum minimum I will be awarded with 18X2=36 and the rest two questions we can deem 15X2=30. Now 36+30=66+14 mcqs were correct =80. For Paper B, In three questions I drew diagrams, maps and gave statistics and 16+ correct mcqs, I expect minimum minimum 70+ marks in it....Thus It has been 150+

One of my friends with same strategy and notes got 140+ in CE-13 and 155+ in CE-12. Please compare these papers with CE-14. Comparatively, CE-14's papers are far easier than that of those years.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
Asad Ullah As (Wednesday, June 25, 2014), Faridullah (Friday, February 28, 2014), zeki (Friday, March 14, 2014)