View Single Post
Old Friday, February 28, 2014

Faridullah is on a distinguished road
Default going with geography inshallah

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
I have been preparing Geo for last 1 year, prepared my own notes and practiced them on daily basis. If you read my notes then you will come to that more or less every question has been asked from my notes Alhamdullialh. In paper A, I attempted 4 questions to the level of perfection. It means minimum minimum I will be awarded with 18X2=36 and the rest two questions we can deem 15X2=30. Now 36+30=66+14 mcqs were correct =80. For Paper B, In three questions I drew diagrams, maps and gave statistics and 16+ correct mcqs, I expect minimum minimum 70+ marks in it....Thus It has been 150+

One of my friends with same strategy and notes got 140+ in CE-13 and 155+ in CE-12. Please compare these papers with CE-14. Comparatively, CE-14's papers are far easier than that of those years.
I am impressed by your confidence in this subject. Hopefully it will reward my hard work. I guess subject selection is the most important thing regarding CSS. Your kind input has indeed helped me. I request you to kindly guide me in preparation for this subject.