View Single Post
Old Friday, February 28, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by primo View Post
Just a question out of curiosity, why are even we interested in knowing that, whether US oppose or propose independant Balochistan?
We should be interested in knowing why we have discriminated against them, the Balochs, when there was a matter of providing basic facilities(education, health, communication infrastructure etc.) that other(most, if not all) parts of country have had been enjoying. Why they have been socially cut off? Why we smell conspiracies whenever anyone among them come forth to raise voice for their due rights? Why we can't go to Balochistan for......? and so on.
There are so many "whys" that come to mind when we think about Balochistan, but unfortunately we are only interested in those "whys" that relate to countries not Pakistan. We should put our own house in order first and only then should start worrying about "what others think or do".
AOA brother,

I will try to answer your question , have a look at this column published in todays Jang http://jang.com.pk/jang/feb2014-dail...2014/col1.html

Secondly, I like watching movies, and some movies I like so much that I use to watch them for many times. One of such movie is Sarfarosh, where Amir Khan is an ACP in Crime Branch Mumbai and he encounters with rogue elements supported by Pakistan's ISI etc. One of the dialogues after start of the movie is conversation between a major and general in ISI HQ of Pakistan, where major comes late and general ask why are you late, he says,

Major; Sir I am late but I brought a big news

General: carry own.

Major: look at these newspapers

General: what is it, wow troubles in India

Major: yes sir

General; who is doing it

Major: One veeran

General: where is his place

Major: this is Mumbai, and this is his place

General: what is his problem

Major; not much, but we have created problems

General; good luck, we need to create more of such problems

To conclude, I can say that we are linked with other countries for all purposes and our problems and successes are also somehow linked with other countries as well. .

Regards