View Single Post
Old Friday, February 28, 2014

zeeshan marwat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqarhassan View Post
dear brother, dual approach means favouring both perspectives....favouring privatiztion as well as non-privatization.... for me, one must be specific and must favour one view with logic......dual approach shows confused personality....
Dear,i am not here to criticize you...what i meant was that this is the forum where aspirants get the required knowledge,so the knowledge imparted here should not be to one personality caliber ...you cannot deny what eminent authors and writers of English ESSAY say regardless of the fact that is it convenient to you or not....You wrote that dual approach is failure,and many people have taken two sides in the essay especially in the Education essay,indirectly you are discouraging them...Now can you tell me where is it written that do not present two sides in the essay?or is it convenient to you only to work on one aspect of the essay?i presume this is the best way to split essay in two parts if you have sufficient knowledge and favor any of the part as a judge,this is what is written in Exploring the world and many other books of Essay writing.
My advise to you is do not say what is only comprehensible and comfortable to you but say what is generally accepted.now,about approaches towards essay writing,you can go in favor or against the topic and also can present the two sides by favoring one aspect or side of the essay.