View Single Post
Old Friday, February 28, 2014

LightWave is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostFlame View Post
In the end, I would want you to select optional subjects keeping your academic record in mind, as it is likely to be helpful for you in covering them and grabbing concepts easily in less time.
Thank you very much for the feed back guys.

I have done MA Political Science, and have studied Sociology and Journalism in my bachelors aswell.

Even though I have done MA in political science, I am afraid Political Science can be a bit technical subject and I was reluctant to opt it because I thought it might not be "scoring", but if you think it is a safe subject to pick, then I'll consider it.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossal View Post
Hello LightWave, Frostflame is correct what he is saying, I suggest you to go through syllabus and than select your subjects.
If you will say my choice i will definitely go for Islamic History. Islamic History I is so easy as we have learnt everything in our lower classes.
Inshallah, I'll go through the syllabus of the subjects you have recommended and look into those.

I am acquainted with International Law and International relations, as these two subjects were part of the MA political course. How ever I am unable to decide which one I should select.By that I mean, which one might be better "scoring" and a safe pick.

If you think it might be a risk, then I may consider some other subject, as recommended.

One thing I am certain of right now is, I am gonna select Sociology and Journalism for sure.

Again. Thanks for the feed back guys.