View Single Post
Old Friday, February 28, 2014
44th CTP (RCTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 174

waqarhassan is on a distinguished road
Default all the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
I have been preparing Geo for last 1 year, prepared my own notes and practiced them on daily basis. If you read my notes then you will come to that more or less every question has been asked from my notes Alhamdullialh. In paper A, I attempted 4 questions to the level of perfection. It means minimum minimum I will be awarded with 18X2=36 and the rest two questions we can deem 15X2=30. Now 36+30=66+14 mcqs were correct =80. For Paper B, In three questions I drew diagrams, maps and gave statistics and 16+ correct mcqs, I expect minimum minimum 70+ marks in it....Thus It has been 150+

One of my friends with same strategy and notes got 140+ in CE-13 and 155+ in CE-12. Please compare these papers with CE-14. Comparatively, CE-14's papers are far easier than that of those years.
...ok ... i studied geography from 5 books... prepared my own notes...this time made atleast 25 daigrammes in paper 1... in paper 2..diag in every question.....
geography don not reward 150 plus with few exceptions... its been my 3rd year in css..... to be very honest.... 150 in geography.... one needs luck... 140 are achievable... all the best....
The Following User Says Thank You to waqarhassan For This Useful Post:
Young Hafiz (Friday, October 17, 2014)