View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 01, 2014

Asif Khan Bangash is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Good job, brother colossal!
I am also with you in this journey, and like you I will also try to put my untiring efforts and dedication so as to attain the heights of real success. I'm quite trapped in a great deal of responsibilities wherefore I'm unable to allocate much time to the preparation of CSS exam; however, I'm rather interested in going trough this examination at least once in my life and that I want to do with good preparation. I'm pretty passionate about CSS!Actually, I was quite worried about the study plan. Few days back, I thought of a plan, but that seemed to me ineffective afterwards. But frankly speaking, your suggested plan is going to be viable, especially for beginners like me!
I believe that this study plan is quite lucrative for those who are not accustomed to studying a great deal of time. This will help them out, and as soon as they get the habit and stamina of studying for about 5 to 6 hours a day, they will be able to allocate more time to their studies!
I respect this very famous saying: "A journey of thousand miles begins with a single step!" and I respect your schedule, too!
We owe you numberless thanks for this useful thread!
We are with you, INSHA'ALLAH!
All the very best, dear! INSHA'ALLAH, ALLAH PAK will assist us!

Regards!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Asif Khan Bangash For This Useful Post:
Colossal (Saturday, March 01, 2014), iqrameer (Saturday, March 01, 2014), kaneezfatimasahar (Sunday, March 02, 2014)