View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Colossal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inerrant Inamorata View Post
They were changing servers so everyone faced this problem.
Dear I want to know about books for IH. Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk
Hello Inerrant Thanks for the Info, Dear I am referring "Short History of Islam" by M.Nawaz Sabir and Masood Mufti. Its a bit in Hard English therefore i also purchased Faridi Guide its perfect, with solution of previous papers.
You can also download Ebooks Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahanzaib khan kakar View Post
No doubt Its great starting thread and surely all aspirants will get some considerable amount of knowledge and guidelines from this..
futher i want to ask question about subject alteration for best possible and timely manageable subject
my optionals are...
geography
forestry
Pashtu
arabic??? now i want to change arabic due its altered trend in 2014 paper
my aptitude is for both psychology And Islamic History
please guide me for timely manageable and scoring subject .
Hello Jahanzaib Thanks. Donot only leave the subject because of its alteration, In CE-2014 all subjects were altered upto some extent they are changing their pattern of papers so be prepared for anything, I suggest you to opt in Psychology and IH instead of Forestry, Pashtu and arabic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumtaz Ali Daghonivi View Post
I Am ready to join.....
Great Welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcalibre View Post
I am with you in this journey I am software engineer and my optional are Computer Science, Statistics, Islamic History and Arabic.I am just worry about English grammar mistakes tell me how can I overcome it and also give your opinion about my optional.
Good to see you Xcalibre. I must say go through the Syllabus of each subject before you opt in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
See my combination please.

1. Psychology

2. British History

3. English Literature

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
English Literature its a bit similar as the smiley, Other subjects are good to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azhera View Post
Colossal (Usama) I just checked your Thread and your plan about preparation of CSS 2015. No doubt its excellent, appreciative! I recently appeared in 2014 attempt and hoping best from ALLAH. The most important thing in CSS is subject selection, right direction, clear objectives, strong mind-set, and most importantly MOTIVATION. You are guiding the beginners as well as other members with all above ingredients. I will be with you in this journey. Best wishes
Azhera Thanks, Hope you will get success in CE-2015. Dont quite hardworking keep it up till your success. Thanks for reading each post in the thread.

Thanks Regards Colossal
jahanzaib khan kakar (Tuesday, March 04, 2014)