View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 05, 2014

iqrameer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehwishnawaz View Post
SALAM to everyone....guys i am bit confused regarding some economic issues, business issues i mean i am a medical student and have no idea about business terms it's quite unusual for me as now i just read editorial on "Energy sector reforms" in which some terms like GDP, % ratio etc can't understand, how to tackle with these topics???? i have to gain knowledge on each and every aspect of this topic means i have to start from zero .....
same question related to other topics like judicial system in which i must know about articles, it's clauses etc
Hi mehwish.. dont worry about it .. even us commerce students dont normally get busines terms in the news paper so u keep a dictionary with u.. i read dawn through the dawn app and have a dictionary app on my phone.. so while reading if any word comes up i find the meaning n write it in seperate notebook it helps alot n same goes for abrevations... There are alot of them by the wayy.. eyes:
as for the judicial stuff i dont think the clause n clause number is important. Tje point is getting the idea wat rule the clause states and how is it a problem or advantage to ur topic.. im a beginner myself n its just my point of view.. PLEASE CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG!!:o
The Following User Says Thank You to iqrameer For This Useful Post:
mehwishnawaz (Wednesday, March 05, 2014)