View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 06, 2014
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014

Gypsified will become famous soon enoughGypsified will become famous soon enough

Quote:
But you do know the status of women testimony in the eye of Islam.
Irrelevant.

Quote:
In current political system sovereignty belongs to people but in Islamic law it lies With Allah Alone.
Sovereignty belongs to Allah in the democratic Constitution of Pakistan.

Quote:
Current political system grants universal suffrage but islam promotes relatively narrow electorate.
Tell me, what electorate does Islam propose?

Quote:
The constitution of Pakistan gives full right to minorities to propagate their faith but islamic law condemns this narrative.
Although such right should be given to the minorities, Constitution of Pakistan does NOT give them right to PROPAGATE their faith. It only gives to them the right to practice it which does not have any clash with your preferred medieval interpretation of Islam.

Quote:
Democracy is built upon the idea of nation state but islam fosters avant grade approach of Muslim Ummah. Any muslim who will land on islamic republic for the purpose of living will be granted citizenship automatically.
Pakistan is a nation, isn't it? We're living in a world divided by nations, no? Can you even think of any possibility that nations states cease to exist and we go back to the old division on the basis of religions and kingdoms? It's not a very healthy thing if our minds are stuck in the medieval ages. Why don't Muslim countries join together into one entity called 'Ummah'?

Now since Pakistan is a nation state, not a foster home for "Ummah", your second assumption that any Muslim should be granted citizenship (a pathetic excuse that terrorists from all over the world have been using amply) does not stand either.

Quote:
A judge cannot be non muslim but how many non Muslim judges do we have?
That's legal, not political system.

I'd like to mention an important thing: I've said it and I'll repeat it. Please tell me what is this political system of Islam which is in clash with democracy? You are merely telling me a few random Islamic principles that are supposedly in clash with random democratic practices. Is there any political system of Islam that tells us in detail how to run a country or are we just relying on these random principles?