View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 16, 2014

wkwazir is on a distinguished road

First of all best of luck to all those who are appearing for the interview.

Second, on the topic of what you need to prepare; I am no authority, but given the previous experiences I'd recommend that those who are appearing should revisit the major concepts from their academic backgrounds. Just like I am a business administration student though specializing in marketing but still I'd have to cover the ratios from finance, CPI and sundry.

Third, since we are appearing in front of a panel short listing candidates for State Bank, you should be aware of current budget, its implications on a macro level, problems faced by people who are devising our monetary policy et cetra.

Fourth, it wont hurt if you go through website of SBP and check which departments are there and what is the difference between SBP and SBP-BSC.

And finally, if you don't know all of what I mentioned above, ITS ALRIGHT, you're not supposed to know it all. But one should be confident enough, should converse a bit. People with marks in ball park of 78-80 have been rejected for the mere fact that they couldn't speak.

I wish you all well.

Godspeed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wkwazir For This Useful Post:
Guru jee (Monday, March 17, 2014), Tassawur (Monday, March 17, 2014)