View Single Post
Old Monday, March 17, 2014

Zeeshan Rajput is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by transition View Post
here is a brief reply to your query
democracy is a process by which a nation selects people who lead the nation.you find something good n beneficial n in the favor of nation and choose that to lead you. if you realize that those particular things are not working you can change them again in the favor of nation.so in this process of selection,a single mind is not involve rather everyone takes part in it.n outcome is supposed to be better.you always have the choices to modify the things in a better shape in democracy.
on the contrary,in dictatorship,you are not asked to put your part in state affairs.that person directly impose anything on people single handedly.and you are supposed to succumb to that.you dont have any right to differ from that.he considers himself above all despite being human.there will be no one to ask from him.and you have no chance to change that or modify that.of course things cannot be handled this way.you need a team to carry out work properly.
now i hope apko smjh agyi ho ye simple si bat.
and as far as our country is concerned,democracy is in its initial stages.n its quite immature.give it time to get mature n to serve you.
i think kch zada e ho gya h ap k lea :P phr b smjhne ki koshish kijiye ga
Sorry bro but according to me democracy is the worst system of this world because ,if the people who are choosing their leaders have no sense of wrong and right and are illiterate then how they will elect good people for them as happening in Pakistan , by democracy it is very easy to change or control the minds of people so it is a bad system ,
Every one can not dictate the nation dictators are canny,intelligent and strong people and the are very much disciplined so they can easily bear the hard ships of country and can fight easily as compared to democrats and if you will notice and compare both system in Pakistan then it is very clear that we got prosperity during dictators period

but despite this i am against both of these because both are the systems of people and in favor of SHARIA and if you are Muslim then you should also like this.