View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 20, 2014

nile is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed Faisal View Post
Thanks for your valuable comments and yes you are absolutely right that this topic can be handled in many ways. When I saw this topic in paper the first thing came in mind was China...its rapid progress, economy, military and relations with regional powers. Secondly, I thought I should include South Korea and other progressive Eastern countries like Indonesia, Japan and Malaysia. Yes I do agree that 70 per cent of my essay was based on China and its progress. I did it because I believed that examiner was also expecting us to write on China as everyone has witnessed its holistic progress during the last 50 years. I think it could have been much better if I had some more time. Anyways, Umar bro what do you say about this outline. Is it worth passing outline. The length of my essay was no more than 1600 words. I included three or four quotations and my English was simple but correct.

Brother pardon me for asking. But which holistic progress is going on in China? Poverty is rampant there. Rapes are rampant. Social structure is deteriorating. Rich vs poor gap is increasing. Divorce rate is increasing. Broken families increasing. Suicide rate is increasing. And same is case with south korea. Ibn Khaldun gave theory of evolution in which he mentioned why nations decay, because they ignore a very important aspect of progress which is spiritual (nations who get rich get involved into leisure and hence decay). Holistic progress is progress taken as a whole, which includes spiritual and social progress as well. Correct me if im wrong please.