View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 14, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Noman has a spectacular aura aboutNoman has a spectacular aura about

@ brother sibtainafzaal
Thnx allot bro for the guidance; perhaps you may be right. But as 5 fingures of a hand all are not equal....... perhaps so do we...... the humans...... In quest of the same destiny, we opt different ways in distinct manners to find ourselves for the the path we are destined to.

So, yaar frankly speaking, agar mere ser pe talwar na latek rahee ho...... then I don't put my 100% in that........ bes aisa hee hon mein...... !!!

However, It doesn't mean that I may never return back if I'm unable to find the destiny I have choosen just by perhaps not availing some availabe opportunities for the time being.

Life never ends till the last breath.... it has to go on n on ........ Some wise once said
You laugh and the world laughs with you; You weep and you weep alone !

So if not the one way................. I'll find the other............. because necessity is the mother of invention...............

I may not sound wise or perfect (no 1 is perfect) however to find my destiny I follow the nature's mysterious ways on the Sands of Time imprinted to the mental instinct I have n of course which is unique in every human & its the gift of nature ................

tc, best regards,
Chand raat & Eid Mubarek,
sincerely,
Noman !

@ brother Zain.ul.Abidin
bro, agreed wd u,
of course it is evident that the ellite service groups are DMG, PSP, FSP ! No doubt about that. And C&E + ITG also are handsome in many ways ! Perhaps, this is one of many reasons which forced me to leave the fish in hand(a handsome IT govt sector regular job wd fringe benefits) & out for the one in the bush (CSS).
My quest was regarding the remainin one's i.e. postal, information, railways n audit n a/c + c&t. And, perhaps people may differ in views about a same phenomenon; so do I.

I mean: for some prestige is more important than the facilities..... for others the thrill may be....... n yet some just fell into it by chance........ !!! For me, the facilities n priviledges also are important and at the same time the career standing in short n long n in very long run before opting the career destiny.

Lets wait and see what nature decides....... after all the struggle I am able to do and the pray I can....... We do have our own destiny to choose by going on our choosen 'Mysterious Ways' But Nature has its own Mysterious Ways !

best regards,
Chand raat & Eid Mubarek,
sincerely,
Noman !
The Following User Says Thank You to Noman For This Useful Post:
Hira Butt (Sunday, October 14, 2007)