View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 23, 2014

flyer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inerrant Inamorata View Post
Ideal Bureaucrat very tough to write because it extinct now.
Bureaucrat

Bureaucrat is term used to describe the employees in bureaucracy who are selected on merit through civil service system. A bureaucrat is one who constitutes the administration system of the state. Briefly, he composes the bureaucracy of country. He would adopt the administration and implement the public policy, making administrating rules. A bureaucrat would never engage in corruption activities. He would be loyal to his responsibilities that put on him as being the administrative officer of state. He would stay on his opinion in favour of state benefits and never compromise on it. If he would rejected or ignored by authorities then he would resigned and if accepted then went with it. He must exercise his judgement and his skills, but his duty is to place these at the service of a higher authority. Ultimately he is responsible only for the impartial execution of assigned tasks and must sacrifice his personal judgement if it runs counter to his official duties.An ideal bureaucrat is vulnerable in our bureaucracy system.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHSherazi View Post
Seriously it is tough one....even I couldn't write much on it.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inerrant Inamorata View Post
yeah if we write just on ideal bureaucrat only good rather than shortcomings.

I don't think so it is a difficult one. to me its the easiest one, we have to write about just an ideal bureaucrat and nothing else!. What is difficult thing in it? I have attempted this topic, if you will check out mine, hopefully you will get some ideas. I am not that much good. However, I have tried my best. If you people will check out my write up, I can attempt upcoming expansions inhallah. Looking forward an anticipated respnonce. Thanks.