View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 23, 2014

Inerrant Inamorata will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by neme View Post
Salam, Hi, Hello Guys, Consider me on board with you from now and help me as much as you guys can help me. I have no clue how i am going to do this CSS but i have a faith on me so i am gona try my best.

I am confuse about subjects so help me to choose please.

one i have taken Business administration and 2nd i have taken is Computer sciences, i have to choose 2 or 4 more subjects so share your ideas, and give me a course guidelines. thanks

and yeah i have decided to go thorough all the papers from 2000 to 2014. is this a great idea or a foolish? Please do tell me
first check it. and good luck.
http://www.cssforum.com.pk/beginners-guide.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed khoso View Post
Well I had been part of this thread in its earlier days even I was looking when this thread was taking birth but unfortunately due to some very serious issues I had to get myself disconnected from CSS forum. I may join again but it will consume my hours to get back with this thread because I should have information what is written in previous pages, which I missed. what to do now? Which topic or subject is going recently. I prefer if we have a group study on Skype . I need notes of psychology. is there anybody who can provide?

I need notes of Psychology . Please send me on my given email in my profile. I am trying to move parallel to this thread but I have been studying psychology presently and please do share its study plan as well.

Thank You in advance.
Have you checked VU notes on psychology?