View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 23, 2014

misbah62 is on a distinguished road

life is tragedy for those who feel and comedy for those who think

It is an eminent quote of Horace walpole who was a renowned politician and writer. In this he wanted to gave a message of positive attitude towards life.everyone has to face dangers in one's life but approach regarding these hardships creates the difference and makes the life tragedy or comedy.A person who feel scant disorders and take them to his heart will make his life problematic whereas one who take positive image of a picture and take a problem as challenge will never get failure.
A person should take the worries as page not complete book.Life is like a roller coaster. ups and downs are necessary to maintain balance but who will frighten from them, cant enjoy its ride.life is blessing for thinkers because a person is prisoner to his feelings but master of his thinking.There are number of examples who made it true. Quaid i azam is one of best examples who take his life as thinker not as feeler.feelings capture the mind and makes a person unable to live content life .A man free from feelings will take life in objective manner one who feels pain on meagre things for long time ,he get attached to every situation and hardly let go of things that hurt.This condition distract him his progressive goals.
Feelings and thinking are two important pillars of personality but feelings should not get hold on meditation . That does'nt mean to be insensitive rather than be mature and maintain balance between two approaches.A person should stay away from negative feelings that may lead him to disappointment in his

respected members please check my practice and comment on it i will be thankfull to you.

respected brother. in this journey , passengers are waited for your guidance to reach at destiny please make this thread more useful and at least check it daily to check and comment on member's writings . assign this task to other senior members who have good command on their english expression. please make it as safe journey.