View Single Post
Old Monday, March 24, 2014

flyer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by neme View Post
I want to know should i just go through past papers from 2000-2014 or should i follow syllabus?

I think if i go through past papers i can cover syllabus.

comments please
Go with both of them, but do smart work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashfeen Alam View Post
yes you are right.

but I have seen many people trying to relate every topic with Pakistan unnecessarily. and it is not the requirement.

plus, your essay mentioned wine, fond of women etc. you also gave a sweeping statement that all bureaucrats of Pakistan are bad and corrupt.

this all clearly shows that your writing was dominated by emotions and immaturity (no offense!)

in your last sentence you did mention that some bureaucrats are good. but itna bura bol k aakhir may kia faida :-)

having said that, I must admit that both essays (long one and short one) marking is purely subjective. no one knows how they are marked

there are many instances where same essay like of yours get good marks.

meaning, I am not giving a verdict on your essay. its my opiinon
Hahahah......Do you know what! I highly criticized our country in my essay. I mentioned bitter realities and exposed the double standard of Politicians with names, gave many facts and figures from the current happening & I got very good marks in essay paper in CE13. I believe checker appreciated my such approach that's why he/she awarded me good marks. I have done same thing in CE-14. Yar reality dil ko lagti hay! don't you think Bureaucrats are the biggest looters in our country Phr be end me mene balance kar dia k kuch ache b hote hain. Balance kardia na
The Following User Says Thank You to flyer For This Useful Post:
wasif786 (Tuesday, March 25, 2014)