View Single Post
Old Friday, March 28, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post

Ki Muhammed (S.A.W.) Se Wafa Tu Ne Tau Hum Tere Hain
Yeh Jahan Cheez Hai Kya, Loh-o-Qalam Tere Hain

To my Muhammad be but true, And you have conquered me;
The world is nothing you will command My Pen of Destiny.

From last two weeks, a friend often said these verses. It was somethine natural that these verses were coming out of his mind. I asked what is this, he said its Iqbals verses. I said I have an idea that they are of Iqbal, but what is this. He said its from Zarbe Kaleem. I asked him ok its of Zarbe Kaleem, but what is this. He told its part of some poem, Jawabe Shikwa. Ok, I uttered, but what is its background of this thing, something to understand this.。。 And he asked me to see Zarbe Kaleem and Jawabe Shikwa . I said I have seen the book but whats inside, I cant imbibe... And today i occassionly came to see the forum and saw this post and these verses with its translation. I did not get the translation! it need to be improved so that its meaning can be illustrated to the audience. I cant get it. Ki Muhammad (SAW) , to my Muhammad (PBUH) .. I cant get the translation in toto. .. Please make a good translation of it.

Regards
SADIA SHAFIQ (Friday, March 28, 2014)