View Single Post
Old Friday, March 28, 2014

ADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enoughADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
What is legitimate or legal thing: history, UN Security Council resolution, contiguity, demographics, shimla Agreement and Lahore declaration?

I did not overlooked history rather emphasized on it by promoting basic human rights and democracy.

History says that Raja Hari Singh sold that state, but history always ignored Janagrh , Ferooz pur and zeera tehseel ; these provide a gate to enter in this Valley . We had ignored the ‘’polo operation ‘’ in Hyderbad state. No one look over the issue Nizam wanted to accede with Pakistan. We gave our hands deliberately to others and now claimed , ‘’please follow what history says , what UN says , what international community says , what Pakistan`s government says , what Army says ; but we have never said , what Kashmiri People wanted/ what they says ! What is their basic right?

But let me check the history: the UN Security Council says that conflict of Kashmir should be solved according to the will of these people. If they want independence, let them be and if they want to accede then it would be done according to plebiscite and this is what I have said and emphasized on their basic right to become a free nation and get rid from the shackles of slavery. I have told demographics as well which is reported by BBC.

I have given my opinion and you have the right to do so .But doing so we should stay for human rights rather on our interests. Kahsmir will never accede to Pakistan unless there would be a military intervention or the political parties of Kashmir wanted to do so. But Political parties are divided into two factions: one want an independent state, other wanted accession with Pakistan .Military intervention is out of chance. We have always been holding same rigid stance that Kashmir is our jugular vein and integral part.For bearing such stance we had to suffer a lot , now we have other fears like Baluchistan issue , separatism in Balatistan , terrorism in KPK and all of us knew the root causes of sepratism and terrorism . We want conflicts should be solved on tables but how ? It should be through bargain and negotiations . We want balkanization of Pakistan or Kashmir ?
Sorry to interrupt but let me tell you something about Kashmir issue: Our stand on Kashmir is about to correct history and Kashmir's status is just like Crimea in Ukraine but, unfortunately, in our case we've got a powerful rival (India) than was the case with Russia. So that's why we're dependent upon UN and International Community (US & EU). Moreover, no matter how you approach the Kashmir problem, the stand of Pakistan would seem plausible and just. Regards
SADIA SHAFIQ (Saturday, March 29, 2014)