View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 29, 2014

Mubasher21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ateeb View Post
Bank Al-Habib is composed of very rude people with no criteria what so ever. They call you for interview of MTO but if they dont select you as MTO, they re-call you and tell you "we dont let talent to go away, we can take you simple OG-2) ... this is what happened with me in 2009. Alhumdullilah i then got in SBOTS of SBP.

I highly discourage people for this MTO!

your answer yourself shows your negative attitude towards that institution as you were unable to qualify for MTO and 99% people after getting rejected says these sort of baseless allegations like Sifarish thi, paisy ly k hiring hoi, they are dumb etc. and talking about your sbot's and Nbp achievement i would give that credit to your domicile ( Baluchistan) which earned you this slot other wise if there had been open merit in federal govt institutions then situation could have been much different.
I would suggest you instead of bringing down the morale of fresh graduates you shall advise them to enter into field as soon as possible instead of advising them to staying idle. and let them decide later what's right for them and what' not.
My Advice to All:
Every boy(no females because they don't hire) shall go for this post. [LIST=1][*]as there is no bank left who is hiring MTO's except BAHL and once you are in then you can switch over. [*]Most of the bank's hire TBO with OG3 level and BAHL gives you OG2 and with in three years you are og1 and in 5-6 years you are eligible for branch manage along with bank's maintained car.[*]talking about 3 years hurdle of service bond this is not a big deal you can switch anytime you want this is just a threat. i know many people switching within 3 years. it means you are not stuck there for complete 3 years , once you have better opportunity you can avail it.

so i would recommend every one to apply for every job no matter what it meets your expectation or not but it is always better to have something instead of nothing as a bird in hand is better than two in the bush.

Disclaimer : I am not employee of BAHL nor appointed here to defend them but i am here to help ( according to the best of my knowledge) I was also selected there as MTO's but i left prior to training because of another better opportunity
The Following User Says Thank You to Mubasher21 For This Useful Post:
Mashalkhan69 (Saturday, March 29, 2014)