View Single Post
Old Friday, April 04, 2014

dms664 is a jewel in the roughdms664 is a jewel in the roughdms664 is a jewel in the roughdms664 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer View Post
Assalam-u-alaekum

Since three years I have been doing CSS preparation, due to sitting 14 hours daily, my weight has been more than 80 to 90kg. I want to loose my weight, kindly help me in this regard, what is the best way to loose my weight. I am physically strong and my height is also good. I am thinking about running on the morning time. My friends who do running on daily basis, they used to run 2 to 3 kilometers daily. I want to join them, but I think I can not run for such long distance at least for this time due to such weight. Kindly suggest me how to resolve this problem. I have purchased jogging shoes, how to get started jogging myself. Give me some tips. Which excerszes should I do to reduce my weight.

Thanking in advance and waiting for your response for resolving my problem.
Get started with 2 to 3 km brisk walk or min 40 mins. Increase it as your stamina strengthens. After reaching 10km mark you can switch it to RWR (run walk run).

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2