View Single Post
Old Monday, April 07, 2014
Super Moderator
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,041 Posts
Amna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammad nawaz abbasi View Post
dear friends i had an interview for ubl branch sales officer AT SIGNATURE BUILDING KARACHI, there were two panels taking interview so different candidates were sent to different panels. my friend had interview of hardly 2 minutes who was interviewed by the panel other than mine. while my interview was a bit detailed one about 6 to 8 minutes.
they asked like

1-intrduce yourself?
what do you know about job?
do you have any relative in ubl?
what is sales?
what is important for selling something in your opinion?
YOUR MAJOR IS HR WHY YOU ARE NOT JOINING HR ?
HOW HR MAY BE HELP FULL IN SALES?
IT IS A JOB OF PRESSURE WILL YOU BE ABLE TO MEET TARGETS?
IF WE POST YOU OTHER THAN KARACHI WILL YOU AGREE?
HOW IS YOUR TEMPER?
HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU HAVE SKILLS LIKE LEADERSHIP,COMMUNICATION ETC?

OVERALL IT WAS GOOD INTERVIEW FROM MY SIDE NOW HOPING FOR BEST.PRAYERS ARE REQUIRED

Users should not post a topic/reply in CAPITALS, the reason being is that this is considered as shouting.

Read and follow Forum Rules and Policies.