View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 08, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Then what about the punishment of lashes for adulterers prescribed in the holy Quran if your great Islamic state doesn't even bother about adulterers just brothels, only those ones that don't bribe the authorities .

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqas izhar View Post
has history got any example of a country like Pakistan? we are a different nation, with unique problems and we have to find our own solutions...

nice to see you back

yes... an islamic state has nothing to do with people drinking wine, it has to check its production and to educate people against it.

an islamic state does not ask you to jump over people's walls and check who is fornicating... it is responsible for:
1. keeping a check on brothels
2. make sure the uncared women are taken care of, so that they don't go into that business

and murder is a psychological crime, unlike adultery which is a spiritual crime, that's why Islam has requested the wards of the murdered to accept blood money...
but remember that the adulterer is to be stoned to death or lashed...

having said that, you can take measures to curb or reduce fornication and wine, but murderers will always be there... regards
It suggests that your Islamic state has nothing to do with it's citizenry (i.e. Muslims), if they have problems they are crazy and should educate themselves. All your great Islamic state has to do is meddle in other countries to spread Islam , like they can't jump walls but they can sneak borders . Give me one sensible reason why a crazy like me should support your Islamic state if it can't even protect me from fellow crazy murderers .

Quote:
yes... an islamic state has nothing to do with people drinking wine, it has to check its production and to educate people against it.

an islamic state does not ask you to jump over people's walls and check who is fornicating... it is responsible for:
1. keeping a check on brothels
2. make sure the uncared women are taken care of, so that they don't go into that business
Quote:
but remember that the adulterer is to be stoned to death or lashed...
If the Islamic state 'doesn't care' but there is punishment in Islam for certain acts, who will carry it out; mobs .

BTW this is exactly what happens here