View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 20, 2007
Super Moderator
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best Mod 2008

Thanked 1,764 Times in 818 Posts
Princess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to behold

Assalamalikum,
Thanks a lot for sharing this.
I have got few questions for you, hope you will answer them. Here they are:
1. I have heard that it is a great sin if even a single hair of a woman has not been hidden from a na mehrem. Can you please enlighten me regarding the veil of head, i.e. hairs? Also the punishments for those women who do not wear hijab.
2. Also I have heard that in the state of Ihram, a woman's veil should not touch her nose, and may be forehead as well. Can you give me few details regarding this matter, stating how the hijab should be in state of Ihram?
3. During ramadan, I heard Dr. Zakir Naik saying that neither men nor women should keep staring at the other with having wrong intentions in their mind. If a woman or a man accidently looks the other, they should lower their eyes that instant, rather then keep staring and saying that they are having no wrong intentions.
So is preventing one self from various worng acts also classified as 'pardha'?
4. There are few people in front of whom hijab is not an obligation and they are not classfied as na mehrem. Apart from father and brother, can you mention others, among relatives?