View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 08, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqas izhar View Post
1. there is no way to prevent murder.
2. there is no way to curb fornication completely.

if i decide to murder you there is no way anyone can prevent that. if i threaten to murder you then all you can get is security and i may get some punishment which will only increase my will to get rid of you. but an islamic state will try to settle our disputes and not let the matter go any further.

a murderer is usually a person having psychopathic nostrums in his personality. these infirmities are born due to abandonment as a child or because of punitive parents. so why were they punitive? because they were poor and uneducated. so the definite way to get rid of murder and psychopaths is to get rid of poverty and illiteracy, that's why i said educate them and education is the responsibility of the state. i did not say that they are crazy and shouls educate themselves.
if a murder is committed, then islam has no problem with the death penalty but recommends blood money because indefinitely it is not the mistake of the psychopath that he is a psychopath.

the adulterer has to be lashed but that requires four witnesses, which is nearly practically impossible. the lashes are recommended as a deterrence so that those people at the margin might be stopped from doing it. even at the time of the prophet s.a.w. there was a brothel running in medina's underground, but because there was no proof no measures were taken.

and where is the islamic state that meddles across borders? which islamic state are you talking about? we are having this discussion because there is no islam in this country...
I was actually looking for the element of justice in your state, your state didn't show any resolve like it will do everything within its power and take any risks in order to assure justice and fair treatment to its citizens. As head of your state instead of assuring me that you will do everything for my protection, and even then if I am murdered you will punish my murderers at all cost come what may, you went on to claim that you yourself can plan my murder there is nothing like fear of getting arrested and punished which can deter your thoughts, and if you are rich you will simply 'pay off' a murder. You stated that murders and all other vices prohibited by Islam happen because people are poor, crazy and uneducated; it is a childish justification to remove the burden of responsibility from state and shows hatred and discontent towards your state's citizens. So no offense bro . It's not your fault, our whole country is messed up with these kinds of mind boggling solutions of problems .

Nevertheless it remains a fact that murders, adultery and all these things will remain as long as people are there.